There has never been a better time than right now to buy a home in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area. From Scottsdale, Peoria, Phoenix and Goodyear to Gilbert, Buckeye, Buckeye and everywhere in between, this is a buyer’s market. There are thousands of choices—and almost as many questions. Questions like:
- Should I look at a new home or an existing home?
- Should I consider bank repos or short sales?
- What are my financing options?
- Are banks even lending today?
- Should I consider home swapping? [link to AZEZPropSwap.com]
- What does the community I’m considering offer?
- What about HOAs?
- And many, many more.
As a Realtor and Certified Negotiation Expert, I can help you navigate the real estate landscape in Maricopa County and northern Pinal County.
First, use the search function on this page to see the homes available in your area of interest.
Next, follow the links for more information about the area, as well as reports full of helpful free information. [MP1].
Then, fill out the form below to request more information and ask any questions you might have. If you’d rather call, I can be reached at (480) 286-1153.