Homes for Sale
There has never been a better time than right now to buy a home in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area. From Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Phoenix and Glendale to Gilbert, Chandler, and Buckeye, and everywhere in between, this is a buyer’s market. There are thousands of choices—and almost as many questions. Questions like:
- Should I look at a new home or an existing home?
- Should I consider bank repos or short sales?
- What are my financing options?
- Are banks even lending today?
- Should I consider home swapping? [link to AZEZPropSwap.com]
- What does the community I’m considering offer?
- What about HOAs?
- And many, many more.
As a Realtor and Certified Negotiation Expert, I can help you navigate the real estate landscape in Maricopa County and northern Pinal County.
First, use the search function on this page to see the homes available in your area of interest.
Then, fill out the form below to request more information and ask any questions you might have.
You may also register to receive free updates (price increases or decreases, listing expirations, and more) about the properties you are interested in. If you’d rather call, I can be reached at (480) 286-1153 anytime to schedule a visit to a home you are interested in.